$18 to $20 Hourly
Dental, Life, Medical
Diversified Systems, Inc. is currently accepting application for a Assembly Mechanic
Assembly Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Mechanical Skills, Supply Management, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- Aides in assembly of complex custom new machinery.
- Breaks down, cleans up and reassembles used machinery.
- Aligns gearing, installs bearings, troubleshoots issues and assembles both large and small parts per drawing.
- Crates and/or skids equipment for shipping.
- Minimum 5 years experience in mechanical fields.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read assembly drawings.
- Must work well with a team.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug and alcohol screening.
- Reliable transportation.
- Welding experience a plus
- Electrical experience a plus