Industrial Manufacturing Electrician
Compensation$18 to $27 Hourly
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL BUILDER – MACHINE WIRING
$18-$27 an hour DOE – Full time
Diversified Systems Inc, an OEM complete design/manufacture/assembly/install/service & systems integration firm, is looking for experienced ELECTRICAL PANEL BUILDERS that can also completely wire and install custom industrial machinery. Our modern office is located just off Rutherford Road or just under 1 mile Northwest of Wade Hampton Blvd near Wal Mart. We provide our panel builders with solid continued permanent work plus an opportunity for advancement. A strong “team environment” atmosphere is encouraged where individuals can sharpen their skills while working together as a valued member of a team. DSI provides panel builders/machine wiring personnel with the opportunity to gain experience in many diverse industry applications.
- Associates of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology and 2yrs experience or Industrial Electrician with 5yrs + experience in plant troubleshooting and maintenance
- 2-5years minimum experience in assembling various types of electrical control panels.
- Able to read & comprehend electrical wiring diagrams (schematic print).
- Experience with AC/DC motor controllers & circuits. Mechanical wiring aptitude a must.
- Experience with Servo, VFD Drive & PLC Control a must.
- Field wiring experience commissioning industrial equipment required.
Good troubleshooting skills with ability to diagnose and correct electrical problems effectively and efficiently
- Good communications skills.
Position involves possible operation of lifting/moving heavy equipment, including:
- BRIDGE CRANES
Excellent Pay (dependent upon experience)
Health, Dental and Vision start DAY ONE
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you feel that you meet these requirements and want to move up to a very challenging and rewarding position with an excellent firm established for over 40 years, please contact us!
Email resume today !