Industrial Manufacturing Electrician
Compensation$20 to $25 Hourly
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical
Diversified Systems, Inc is currently accepting applications for an Industrial Electrician. Applicants must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Troubleshooting: identify a problem and proffer logical solutions to them.
- Browse blueprints, schematics, and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical components.
- Must have expertise with PLC ,VFD’s, motor starters, panel and harness building, and AC/DC control experience.
- Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting
- Must be familiar with industrial and electrical laws
- Must be able to work late hours, and should be able to work weekends when emergency arise.
- Experience in Automation, conveyors, and artificial intelligence expertise
- Possess strong electrical and mechanical abilities
- Must be able to use basic tools and machinery
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess a strong adherence to deadlines
- Awareness of operational machinery problems in short proximity
- Strong ability to read measure devices and blueprints
Proficient in wiring complex machinery and electrical panels.
- Possess state certification or equivalent qualification or license
Must have up to 3 years experience as an electrician working in an industrial environment
Good team and overall attitude.
Transportation to and from work
Valid Driver’s License
All candidates must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening test prior to offer of employment.