Compensation$15 to $20 Hourly
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical
Diversified Systems, Inc is currently accepting applications for an INVENTORY LEAD. Applicants must have the following skills and qualifications:
· Ensure products are merchandise and simple to find.
· Monitor and maintain stock availability
· Develop and maintain inventory tracking procedures.
· Ability to Input product on company websites including images, descriptions, product detail, and pricing in a timely manner.
· Liaise with purchasing to determine overstock items for web exclusives sales.
· Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches and updates.
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Strong communication skills working with a variety of personalities
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to visualize long term storage goals.
· Attention to detail relating to data entry.
· Technical experience with ecommerce platforms.
· Flexible and responsive to change
· Self-motivated and confident.
· Posses forward thinking in order to drive the business.
· Work well under pressure to meet company objectives to drive profitability.
· Lift up to 50Lbs
· Knowledge of assembling shelving and other products.
· High School Diploma
· 3 years of Inventory Control
All candidates must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening test prior to offer of employment.