WEBTECH LABORATORY SIZED PILOT LAMINATOR
The PL-1 Pilot Laminator is designed for laminating test sample materials to a substrate.
It consists of:
- A steel frame
- A nip roll assembly, with one hot roll and one rubber roll, actuated with pneumatic cylinders.
- A mechanical shaft, for holding the substrate roll, with adjustable tension of the substrate web.
- An electric motor for driving the nip rolls, with an adjustable speed DC drive.
- A control cabinet, which includes a DC servo drive, the hot roll temperature controller
- And all necessary controls located on its front door,
- Made of LEXAN see-through safety shield.
Substrate Width: up to 400 mm (16")
Hot roll's temperature 20-250 C (70-480 F)
Max Process Speed: 6.1m/min (20 feet/ min)
Nip Loading 0.35 - 1.0 kG/cm (2-6 lb/in.)
Mains: 120 VAC, single phase, 1.0 kVA